Looks like our VMR Wheels are going Places. Here are some Pontiac G8 customer with this Amazing VMR V710.
VMR V710 Spec:
VMR BMW V710 18 inch Wheel Set
Classic mesh design with an aggressive appearance, realized by strongly concave spokes. The decent Felgenaussenrand underlines the extremely sporting design. The V710 also offers adequate space for large brakes. The timeless design harmonizes with all body types and gives your vehicle a compelling demeanor.
VMR V710 Classic multi-spoke design Key Features:
- Big Brake Friendly
- Powder Coated Clear Coat
- Aggressive Concave Design
- Offered in Hyper Silver, Gun Metal, and Matte Black
- Certifications include JWL, VIA & ISO-9001:2000
- VMR’s unmatched Customer Service and 1 year warranty
- Manufactured specifically for your car, no spacers or hubcentric rings are required
Customer’s V710 Hyper Silver sitting on Jet Black BMW E90
Customer’s Custom Powder Coat V710 in Phantom Black for his Alpine White BMW E82
18×8.5 ET45 225/40/18
18×9.5 ET50 255/35/18
VMR PYSpeed Custom Powdercoat Diamond Graphite V710′s on BMW 135i E82
- Front 18×8.5 ET45 225/40/18
- Rear 18×9.5 ET50 255/35/18
PYSpeed Custom Powder Coat Phantom Black
It’s extreme Glossy Black powder coat finish, recommend almost all car colors, except maybe black. (might get a bit lost with black car finish) Pictures are the signature VMR V710.
What you guys think?