After we built our BMW E90 M3 for quite some time, we were intrigued by the new BMW F10 body-style. But why does BMWUSA make us wait so long for the F10 M5. We just couldn’t wait anymore and decided to start with the F10 535i Msport instead. Patience is certainly not a strong suit in the aftermarket parts industry…..
BMW Design is always one of the main reason we love a Bimmer, hence we want to keep it looking as OEM as possible. Hope we succeed! On to the photos, what you guys think?
Our E90 M3:
Now the F10 535i:
- ARKYM Front Lip (The instant eye catcher to complete the front of the F10 Msport Bumper)
- ARKYM Quad Rear Diffuser (Flow perfectly with OEM style but yet the aggressive aftermarket look)
- ARKYM Trunk Spoiler (The most underrated carbon piece on the car IMO)
- H&R Spring (Pretty nice drop but slightly soft)
- SuperSprint Quad Exhaust System with Xpipe (A lot Deeper sound but not insane loud like most M3 exhaust…..lol!)
- RS Technik 18mm Wheel Spacer Front and Back (Hella Flush, a lot better handling and NO RUBBING!)
- OEM 19inch MSport Wheels (We are in between wheels, and thought OEM Msport 19inch doesn’t look bad at all)