AluFelgen BMW CS7 CSL Style Wheel @ PYSpeed.com
An Alpine White E92 with AluFelgen CS7 Custom Gloss Black with White T/A. Smooth!
Customer went all out with Carbon Fiber Engine Bay Under the Hood
TecnoCraft E9X M3 ENVY Complete System
TECNOCRAFT introduces its first major step into European mass-market product in their release of the TECNOCRAFT E9X ///M3 ENVY™ Intake System. Designed from the ground up, all in-house, with a performance build strictly in mind, our dry carbon fabrication team set to work in producing the most comprehensive quality intake system BMW E92 ///M3 owners (and would-be owners) have ever seen. And with the consumer in mind, this completely modular system consisting of four, separate and equally functional, pieces fabricated in 100% Dry Carbon (or in Carbon/Kevlar special edition for an added cost) can find its way into your ///M engine bay over time.
The complete ENVY™ Intake System gains horsepower and increases throttle response on both the dynamometer and real world use, as expected in all functional ram air intake systems – forward motion at over 60mph brings the performance of the ENVY™ to life.
Real world use: 13-17RWHP
TECNOCRAFT E9X ///M3 ENVY™ Intake System includes the following (in order of primary airflow):
ENVY™ RAM Air Scoop
-Stage 1 of the ENVY™ intake system is a direct drop-in replacement of the plastic OEM intake bridge on E9X ///M3s. With a more highly effective design versus factory, especially at speed, the ENVY’s RAM Air Scoop ensures that a large volume of air can be force fed into a starved intake system. Also, since the RAM Air Scoop is fabricated in 100% DRY CARBON the goal was to maximally enhance airflow dynamics conforming to the tight space tolerances behind the ///M3 kidney grilles. Rest assured this goal was achieved and the largest RAM Air Scoop in the market for the E9X ///M3s are now readily available.
ENVY™ Transition Chamber
-Stage 2 of the ENVY™ intake system is a direct drop-in replacement of the plastic transition pipe on E9X ///M3s. The main advantages of the ENVY™ Transition Chamber is the smooth delivery of intake charge from the RAM Air Scoop by its elimination of unnecessary notches and choked design points leading into the factory ///M3 airbox. Forced air makes its first contact with an organically designed transition chamber, which allows airflow from the ENVY™ Ram Air scoops to be naturally reservoired and transitioned smoothly from left to right. All unnecessary turbulence was eliminated in the ENVY™ Transition Chamber’s design and conforms to extremely tight tolerances to provide a dramatic volume increase to charged air.
ENVY™ Enlarged Intake Cover
-Stage 3 of the ENVY™ intake system is a direct replacement of the factory airbox cover on E9X ///M3s. While we consider the factory intake box design made available by BMW to be sufficient, another necessary step in a complete ENVY™ intake system was development of an Enlarged Intake Cover without the many unnecessary points of intake turbulence while also increasing total airbox volume by 30%. Our Enlarged Intake Cover design carries charged air in greater volume from the Transition Chamber up and over the factory or BMC filter (optional) smoothly, hindering disruption from air filter structure as much as possible before reaching the ENVY™ ChargePipe. Factory fitment in a 100% Dry Carbon product was necessary to ensure hood scoop function remains available to the entire airbox as well.
-The 4th and Final Stage of the ENVY™ Intake System is the ENVY™ intake system’s most highly sought after, direct replacement of the factory rubber chamber before the intake manifold. The ENVY™ ChargePipe eliminates the final and most important choke point in air intake charge while dramatically reducing turbulent airflow. Its extremely organic 100% Dry Carbon design allows for the largest and smoothest transition of air from the entire intake system, complimenting even the factory E9X ///M3 intake system where it is most needed. The ChargePipe is our featured highlight product of the ENVY™ intake system and is suggested by TECNOCRAFT to be a first investment towards a complete ENVY™ intake system if purchased as a standalone product. The ENVY™ ChargePipe has been specifically paired with a BMC filter as a perfect combination upgrade for the most noticeable throttle response, horsepower and torque gains of the entire ENVY™ system.
BMC E9X ///M3 Performance Intake Filter for the Envy™ Intake System
BMC air filters are designed and produced to ensure a higher air flow than original paper filters. In F1, for example, BMC cotton filters minimize the loss of air flow pressure passing through the air filter; this way ensures the best conditions for full exploitation of maximum power. Therefore the benefits of replacing the original paper filter with BMC cotton air filter, produced using the same technology and materials as the F1 air filters, are evident.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TECNOCRAFT AND THE E9X ///M3 ENVY™ INTAKE SYSTEM:
With organic design elements taken from the highly praised TECNOCRAFT Lamborghini Gallardo ‘Hi-Flow Intake System’, keeping optimal airflow dynamics was a primary concern – having also been developed in 100% Dry Carbon, our intake systems are natural heatshields and do their part to greatly reduce heatsoak. All parts of the ENVY™ system have been enlarged by at least 30% in volume, designed with smoothly transitions, and reduced in weight (if not all three at the same time) to ensure every ounce of horsepower can be gained while naturally aspirated.
The TECNOCRAFT E9X ///M3 ENVY™ Intake System is aptly named and priced quite right for the discerning E9X M3 owner – have the most complete and comprehensively designed, 100% Dry Carbon intake system in the BMW aftermarket and make all the rest of them jealous.
DIY: How to install Carbon Fiber Fabric on your interior trim panels
What you will need:
- 1 3M Super 77 or 74 Spray can glue (Home Depot or any hardware store)
- 1 Scisors
- 1 Razorblade
1. Cut the fabric to the size of the trims. Make sure the wave direction are all go same way before you cut, and make sure you leave about 1″ longer on all sides of the trims.
2. Clean the trims, let it dry and apply the 3M adhesive….Apply 2-3 layers of the adhesive.
3. Put the fabric on and use your hand to get all the bubbles out….again make sure the wave are in the correct direction.
4. work on all corners by pull and stretch the fabric.
5. cut the vent hole…again leave about 1/2″ so that you can wrap the fabric around….you need to cut the 4 corners in order to have the have enough room for the fabric to fold and stick.
6. apply adhesive all edges and wrap around all edges….sometime you need to let the adhesvie for about 1 minute before they start bonding affect.
7. let it sit for 5-8 mins before you double check all edges and corners all fine. Done!! (During this 5-8 mins wait time, you can work on the other piece.)
*Before you actually start glueing, you should pratice stretching and pulling the fabric on the corners before applying glues. This will give you an idea when you actual doing with glue.
Just out of PYSpeed Production – BMW Performance Steering Wheel with Carbon and M Tri-Stiching
Vanguard’s BMW E9X M3 Titanium Exhaust system is a proven performer, made from high grade titanium alloy for maximum performance and weight savings. A fully bolt-on system, specifically designed and manufactured for the latest BMW M3 high performance vehicles, unleashing the potential of M Power’s potent S65 V8 powerplant. Its twin canister design provides both a deep rumble as well as an aggressive high-rpm tone without drone or excessive idling noise.
- Aircraft grade titanium alloy for Ultra-lightweight performance (19 lbs vs 55 lbs stock system)
- Dyno-proven gains, 15+ HP, 5+ lb/ft TQ at the wheels on Mustang MD-500 (*)
- Twin-canister design for maximum flow and aggressive tone without droning
- Complete bolt on system including titanium connecting pipes, no cutting or other modifications necessary
- Fully adjustable tips for perfect fitment on Coupe (E92) Sedan (E90) and Convertible (E93) M3 models
Moncarbone Carbon Fiber iPhone case (PYSpeed.com)
- Hand crafted, tailor made iPhone 3G/3GS case cover.
- Aerospace material that provides sports car styling and luxury comforts.
- Precision Engineering providing high tensile strength and durability better than steel.
- Reinforced scratch resistant finish.
- Super thin – for the user to enjoy iPhone 3G/3GS’s feel and beauty.
- Featherlight carbon fiber casing for carrying ease.
- Intelligent design offers complete access to all of the iPhone 3G/3GS controls.
- New UV resistant feature prevents discoloration of the case under sunlight.
PYSpeed Custom Powder Coat Phantom Black
It’s extreme Glossy Black powder coat finish, recommend almost all car colors, except maybe black. (might get a bit lost with black car finish) Pictures are the signature VMR V710.
What you guys think?
VMR V710 (HRE P40 Style)
Check the classic look of VMR V710 custom powder coated in PYSpeed’s Signature Solar Black. It’s a high quality two tone custom powder coat look depends on the light. What you guys think?
Tired of yellow, dark light in your trunk and luggage compartment? Can’t find what you are looking for? We got this brand new product for you – Volkswagen LED Luggage Compartment Light for MK6 MK5 MK4 Golf GTi and Rabbit.
This is what factory MK6 GTi Trunk looks like
Racing Dash Bright White LED Luggage Light